Friday, March 20, 2009

Skills son!!!


With all the walking I've been doing for the past week, I'm pretty sure I've unintentionally lost a few more pounds geeeze...I'm wasting away...good news is I've come to find plenty more work in the alleys of the great city of Rome!

This guy (or gal!) has never tags the same stencil twice...I'm gonna research this person to see if he/she has some purpose in doing these pieces (maybe they just wanna be noticed..who knows) but by the looks of the detail and the quality, the skill is evident...on top of seeing the magnificent and grandiose sculptures and structures that Rome inhabits, its just cool to see this stuff here too...I wonder if Seattle has these kinds of quality stencil tags...hmmmmm

anyway, I did catch a few more of these while traversing the Roman cobblestone streets so check back for that soon..til then

Buena notte

2 comments:

fantastic said...

this is great! hope you're taking lots more pictures!

QueenMajesty said...

The Art is just getting better and better. You are most definetly using your time wisely. SCS may not be a known artist, but to me he/she is by far one of my fav's. thanks for bringing Rome to Seattle it makes you wonder about how society portrays the image of "Beauty". I now truly know that Beauty comes from within and what is portrayed physically to others is just a faze. It doesnt capture whats "True Beauty".