Monday, September 26, 2011

Plans for the year...

Yuup...another six to eight months have flown by...well, good thing is there's always so much to discuss with such long intervals in between. Big plans ahead before the end of the year including a children's book (that's right, I'm gonna do it) a book cover and a family reunion trip to the motherland (Kingdom of Tonga in case you were wondering) in December.

Yeah...all of that in the midst of the busiest recruitment season at work which leaves me with very little time to actually relax and chill. Oh well...better to get the work done while I got the energy right? I'm especially excited about this kid's book (might even be teen book...still deciding) that I've been itching to do (I'll be doing the illustration and the writing *crossing fingers!*) We'll see how this all materializes as the months go on but I hopefully plan to have it done and ready for print by next Fall.

Well...I'll stop here and get back to my 42 (and counting) work emails which I've ignored the past half hour. Let's hope I have something awesome to update in 3 months time!

Nofo a...

4 comments:

Tasha Ina Church said...

I am sooo looking forward to seeing more of your photos! They are amazing! It will be amazing when everything is put together!

Anonymous said...

Toka Toca, you have me interested.. only just, update??

TOKA TOCA said...

ahh you are right...I will update by the end of the week...and learn to do that regularly...thanks for the push :)

Anonymous said...

a kick would do better, don't you think? :)