Saturday, April 5, 2008

Poppin the cherry - for lack of a better term

Yup...I hear this blogging stuff is pretty therapeutic at times, especially when you want to vent, rant, or just put your thoughts on paper, or in this case, on screen just because. Well, it's about 11:40pm on a Friday night and here I am at home, in front of this screen, writing for an audience of whom I assume will only be me hahaha...ok. What now? I guess this will come easier as time goes but for celebration's sake...here's my first blog. Will do my best to update, manage, arrange and all that jazz that comes with keeping a blog...so here, I leave you with a quote from a memorable movie to pick you up during those tough dog days, which we seem to be getting a generous handful of within the past few years...ciao

"I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny...and I will have my glory day in the hot sun....okay?"

2 comments:

Will said...

Cheehuuu!! More blogs for me to check out! lol.... just gotta say that the profile pic is too mean!!!! lol..

fantastic said...

if you were at home on friday night, why didn't you call me??!? you know I wasn't doing anything!! hey..we coulda put on our mexican wrestling masks and mucked around seattle...