Monday, June 9, 2008

Celebrity deathmatch!!!

Ok, maybe not a "deathmatch" per se but check it out!



Vai Sikahema...BYU Alumnus, former Philadelphia Eagle (Reno Mahe is his cousin), St/ Louis Cardinal, Green Bay Packer, and current NBC Sports Director at WCAU television station in Philadelhia...wow, I've never heard of this guy til a friend told me about it on facebook hahaha...hope he beats Jose. Not that I hate Mr. Canseco or anything, I just want the Polynesian to win hahaha cheeeeeehuuuuuu!!!

4 comments:

Will said...

lol @ "Tongan Terror!"

yup... Vai with a knockout in the 1st! That's my prediction... and btw, i just gotta say that im happy that Vai handles himself well on camera! What a brofeshinal! lol...

TOKA TOCA said...

seriously! and he grew up on the island but doesn't fall into the fob episodes that many of us suffer from! hahaha dats where I wanna be one day lol!

Sione said...

Man, I'm no fan of Jose Canseco. I really hope he gets put in his place. His BIG place. It looks like odds might be pretty good, too, haha...

Will said...

did you see the match?! I totally called with the knockout in the 1st bro! Lol at all the Tongans running into the ring!!!