Thursday, August 7, 2008

What I've been workin on...


So it's been a while since I've been back...however, I've been staying busy workin' on a few things here and there and possibly thinking about new business ventures along the lines of clothing...anyway, above is a glimpse of what's in store...comments, suggestions, critique (constructive!) let me know!

aaaand below...


So thats just the Samoan part...I got the Tongan stuff too but I play that one close to the chest as I am wary of their value to me haha...Shirts will be out on these ones most definitely along with the Tongan designs so hit me up for a shirt!

til next time...

cheerio

12 comments:

Will said...

I'm waiting to see those Tongan designs bro! btw, what's all that red behind Samoan guy supposed to be?

TOKA TOCA said...

its just to add a little color to the design so its not all so black and white which is boring hahaha

Will said...

have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_2qfYWZgs&feature=PlayList&p=ACBE71CA61D68EDE&index=93

not bad, imo...

TOKA TOCA said...

whats your email Will? I have some shirts you might find interesting...one of a kind pieces lol...get at me bro

Tokz

Will said...

williamkava@me.com

holler.

fantastic said...

first. if you don't call that guy, i'll come to your place and...i dunno..throw something at your window that breaks it and makes you have to buy a new one.

second. good on you for only showing the samoan ones. save the best for last!!!!! ahahahahahaaaaa

TOKA TOCA said...

lol...naw I called the store yesterday...the guy workin said he'll hand my umber to Tua...I'll call again today tho :)

Will said...

bro... whats going on with them tongan designs? I gan belevit!

TOKA TOCA said...

what size are you in the tall tees bro?

Will said...

4x baby!

Sione said...

Yeah, I want to see those Tongan designs! I think much better than the coyote skin hat someone at my work put me wearing... No connection to this actually, but those you got up look hella cool!

Jonathan said...

Your artwork is FIERCE!