Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What took you so long?

I know...long time no see...but hey, I'm back and with all the time off I've taken I've accrued quite a mountain of things to blog about...more on that later but first I'll start with this piece...

Yeah, its not your typical classical art, which you'd expect me to see in Rome or Pacific Island inspired art, which I love...but its definitely a break from the mold yeah? I just found this on an alley near our apt on the way to Ostia Antica

While I appreciate and admire the classical and beautiful work from ancient Rome, I hope to find more work like this either on the street alleys, in one of the Pisazas, whatever...

Respect to he/she who works out of the "box"...

oh yeah, I'm still in Roma til the 26th so this aint the last of Roma you'll see...check back soon yall...

Ciao!

3 comments:

Will said...

Finally! Lol... Man so Italy? How's life?

TOKA TOCA said...

Roma is molto bene! hahaha not sure if thats right lol

we're here for a few more days and then back to reality hahaha

fantastic said...

you are LYING!!! all this time (since november) and no blogging..and then, all the way from ROME?! go bother those sisters at the top of st peters and score me a free rosary!!!

miss you :)